Thursday, November 3, 2011

SOM

Living in Atlanta for 2 years and working for a designer, I became introduced to an amazing showroom/retail store. This past weekend while visiting I couldn't help myself but go back just to look, browse and pull inspiration. SOUTH OF MARKET is AAHHHHMazing. They have 2 locations one in Atlanta, GA and one in Charleston, SC. OH....and I must not forget their online store here. It really is great and refreshing. I snapped a couple of pictures in between my drool. Of course, looking back I should have taken more.


Aren't these great? I don't even know what they are called but I love the concept and color.
And of course this chair and green cow hide underneath. (Remember the chartreuse cowhide Charlotte found? I am still dreaming about it) And, check out that vintage yellow table in the corner. Isn't it simplistically great?

No comments:

Post a Comment