Friday, November 4, 2011

A Soho Loft

First of all, let me say that I have always really wanted to live in a loft. (Leah, you are lucky) I think it's the combination of exposed brick walls, really tall windows and an open floor plan that really attracts me. This is the amazing Soho loft of Vogue's Devon Radziwill. Isn't it beautiful? It is so bright, airy, and open.


I love those large wood beams that separate the living and dining spaces.


Instead of worrying about finding a huge rug for this space, two large zebra hides are used overlapping each other. They look great with the sleek white sectionals.








Ahh, concrete floors! I love them!



Don't forget to become a follower by midnight Saturday night to be entered to win our GIVEAWAY!

Click here for more info.



all images via vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment