Thursday, December 1, 2011

Season for Sequins

As the holidays rapidly approach, all I want to wear is sequins! Something about the festiveness of the holidays makes me want to incorporate them in every outfit. They are just so fun! Here are some cute ideas to add some sparkle to your outfits this season:








3. Lipsy Shift Dress- $136.35

4. Tibi Aquarius Beading Sleeveless Dress- $990 (Santa, please!)


6. Sequinned Wallet- $59.90

7. Wallet with Sequins- $59.90 (love this!!)




11. Zara Sequined Miniskirt- $129 (I am obsessed with this paired with a chunky sweater!)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all the sequins! So fun for the holidays...now if I could just afford #4....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very good, I like it,and I also really like sequined uggs very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,My sequin uggs,sequined uggs, there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete