Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Collect 5: Kate

The five of us thought we would do something a little special this week. We realized that some of you may not know us personally, so we organized a 15-question Q&A with each of us. Kate is up first.

1. Where did you grow up? Where do you currently live?
    Pinehurst, NC and Scottsboro, AL currently reside in Dothan, AL

2. What are five things always in your purse?
     besides wallet, lip gloss, mascara, camera, pills ( I am a walking pharmacy-baby aspirin daily, cramp medicine when I'm not pregnant, and heartburn medicine) + right now chocolate chip granola bar in case I get a faint moment

3. What is your favorite trip you've ever been on?
     Italy with my husband: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, & Capri

4. What would be your "last meal" if you had to pick one?
     pizza

5. What is your favorite thing hanging on your walls?
    toss up between my funky camels and artwork sketches from uncle

6. What is your everyday lip gloss color?
     Nars stella

7. What sunglasses are you currently sporting?
    Blue Ray Ban Wayfarers (when I wear my hair curly) & Aviators- (when I wear my hair straight, because the aviators get caught in my hair if I pull them on top of my head)

8. What is your favorite flower or plant?
   orchids & peonies

9. What is your signature perfume?
   I have several and change it up everyday, if I need a good day, I wear my moms ( L'Air du Temps) 

10. What is your favorite home find that you scored for a deal?
     my dining room chandelier

11. What is your drink of choice?
       day:  Diet Coke  night: Prosecco

12. How many siblings do you have? What's the birth order?
       get ready!  step sisters- Becky 33, Jamie 32, and Katie 28, brother- Jeffrey 26, half brother- Charlie 19, half sister- Sarah 18

13. What is your "real" job? What was your major?
      surgical coverage rep for medical devices, Fashion Retail

14. What is your favorite pair of jeans?
      Rich & Skinny, skinny jeans when I'm not pregnant!

15. What is your favorite memory of Leah?
       While visiting me in NYC, Leah decided she needed some late night McDonalds after a night on the town.  Leah, in unfamiliar New York left the apartment by herself to fulfill her craving.  She hailed a cab, and the cab driver tried to tell her that Mickey D's was so close she didn't need him to drive her.  Leah was insistent that she couldn't take another step in her heels, so the cab driver had to take her.  The following day she informed us that the cabbie didn't make her pay because the ride was so short.  What cab in NYC is going to give you a free ride?!  Turns out that the McDonald's was across the street from my apartment.







No comments:

Post a Comment