Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meet Collect 5: Lindsay

1. Where did you grow up? Where do you currently live?
  Memphis, TN; Atlanta, GA

2. What are five things always in your purse?
  gum, Carmex, brush, hand sanitizer, notepad for jotting things down

3. What is your favorite trip you've ever been on?
  I got to live in Innsbruck, Austria for a summer and travel all over Europe on
  the weekends. I realize this was longer than your usual trip, it was my favorite 
  experience traveling. 

4. What would be your "last meal" if you had to pick one?
  Mexican

5. What is your favorite thing hanging on your walls?
  My framed marbled paper

6. What is your everyday lip gloss color?
  YSL Golden Gloss 10

7. What sunglasses are you currently sporting?
  Ray Ban Aviators

8. What is your favorite flower or plant?
 camellia

9. What is your signature perfume?
Currently, Marc Jacobs Lola

10. What is your favorite home find that you scored for a deal?
  My dresser in my room- we found it in a clearance section at a furniture store in Houston and it was in my first "grown up" apartment after college. I think it cost $75. 

11. What is your drink of choice?
Whitehaven or Kim Crawford Savignon Blanc (Marlborough Region) and Diet Mt. Dew

12. How many siblings do you have? What's the birth order?
brother- David, 27; half brothers- Mason and Jackson- 19; half sister- Samantha- 20; I am the oldest and exemplify every quality you would expect from the oldest- good and bad

13. What is your "real" job? What was your major?
Senior Account Executive for Airlines, Marriott International (I sell hotel rooms); Public Relations

14. What is your favorite pair of jeans?
To be honest, my current favorite are Old Navy's Rockstar skinny jeans- I have them in black and blue jean and wear them all the time

15. What is your favorite memory of Anne Read?
 In the fall of freshman year, Anne Read and I had this bright idea to go to Oxford (Ole Miss) one Saturday night.(Who knows? We were bored...) We decided to do this around midnight and were in such a hurry to get going. The parking lot of our dorm was always so crowded and on weekends, you could always make up spots and park illegally because they did not ticket. Anne Read was parked illegally and extra close to the car in a spot, but we thought we could pull out without scratching this car. Well, we didn't. She made a lovely scratch down the side of the car as we pulled out. Of course, we panicked, looked around, saw we were in the clear and were going to pull a hit and run. I think I even said "just go!" Then, our conscience grabbed a hold of us and we got out to look at the damage. You should have seen the look on our faces when we discovered it was MY CAR we had actually scratched! 



No comments:

Post a Comment