Friday, November 25, 2011

Hungry?

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday and that your heart (and tummy) is very full. I know mine are. William and I spent Thanksgiving here in Savannah with his family this year. And if I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I love this holiday!

I received a book recommendation from a friend earlier this week, and I'm so glad I listened to her (Thanks, Alix!). If anyone is looking for a good read this weekend, go buy "The Hunger Games," the first book of the best-selling trilogy by Suzanne Collins.



It's addicting in a "Twilight" kind of way. The Katniss/Peeta/Gale love triangle is almost as interesting as the Bella/Edward/Jacob one. I can't wait to read the other two books.



The first movie in the series is due out on March 23rd, so mark your calendar. Here's the official trailer.





Image 1: www.scholastic.com. Image 2: www.ifc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment