Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Wishlist: J Crew

With Christmas rapidly approaching, my wishlist creation is in full force. When I received J Crew's latest holiday catalog (how cute is the front cover from the Italian Alps), I found myself swooning over all things preppy. Below are some of my favorite items from the catalog that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist.


How gorg is this????

I am still dying for one of the Edie purses....

Are you brave enough to add colored matchstick cords to your wardrobe? Yes, please!


I MUST have a Blythe Blouse...now to decide on which color....


J Crew has partnered with DODOCASE to create these cool covers for the iPad 2 and Kindle. What a great Christmas gift!


More resin accessories...




The Bubble Necklaces are back by popular demand....I have one from a few years ago in a lavender/gray and I still get compliments on it- such a statement necklace! (Hint: they have tons of these on eBay, no new colors, but older versions for WAY less)


The Leopard Envelope clutch is divine!



This could make your NYE outfit!



I must have these slippers!



The oh-so-popular Saturday pant

Love this uber-preppy jacket- very Chanel at a fraction of the cost!

The Silk Rhea Popover is just stunning!

What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment