Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Arm Candy

Are you looking for a pretty new bracelet? All of these great statement cuffs are available on Shopbop. Now that Halloween is behind us, I am ready for the upcoming holidays, especially December 25th. One of these might be a great addition to your Christmas list. I am determined to start early on my shopping this year. I am a notorious last minute shopper, but have sworn that I will not do that to myself this year. Hopefully I will stick to my guns. For now, feast your eyes on these...


Tory Burch Multi Jeweled Leather Cuff



Antik Batik Dakar Bracelet


Citrine by the Stones Double Cuff


Club Monaco Python Cuff


Dannijo Frances Cuff


Theodora & Callum '70s Stone Cuff


Mania Mania Dali Bangle


Pamela Love Zuni Cuff


Theodora & Callum Nefertiti Cuff



3.1 Phillip Lim Lynus Double Wrap Bracelet

Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY! Click on the link here.



images via shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment