Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AMA's

The American Music Awards were pretty much a bust when it came to fashion. While music awards don't have the greatest fashion moments, I still was disappointed with all the fashion mis-haps. Oh well, it still proves for some fun photos and things to discuss over the water cooler....


What do you think? Here are my Worst Dressed nominees:
Holy boobs...

Why are you relevant?




Ditto.
And the few and far between Best Dressed nominees:


I used to love me some Tay Tay, but do you think those "oh-my-gosh-I-can't-believe-I-won" reactions are genuine? I would like to think so, but since she is the most popular singer on the planet (with more awards than anyone in the room), those reactions are starting to bug.

Not actually that crazy about this dress, but she is so pretty! Aging does her well- she is 41!
The winner! Jenny looked stunning!


Actually, the winner is Sophia Grace and Rosie! Don't you just love hearing these two talk (well only one does)??!! I can't wait to see their interviews from the AMA's today on Ellen! Love the bedazzled tutus, girls- work it.






1 comment:

  1. Lot's of really bad dresses!!

    Taylor Swift - she looks so pretty, but yes what is up with the annoying I can't believe I won reactions? It's getting OLD!

    ReplyDelete