Friday, October 28, 2011

What a Stud!

My mother texted me last week requesting my Christmas List. Eeek! Isn't it still October?

Even though I haven't a clue about the majority of my wish list, one thing that I've wanted for a while is great stud earrings. I'm on the hunt for something that's less formal than pearls that will go from work to dinner out.

ShopBop has some great stud options, and all of these finds are less than $100. How great is that?


Tory Burch Small T Logo Studs $58


Elizabeth and James Architecture Cube Stud Earrings $75


Marc by Marc Jacobs Bolt Studs $48


House of Harlow 1960 Evil Eye Stud Earrings $60


Giles & Brother Nara Pave Studs $75


Low Luv x Erin Wasson Arrowhead Studs $25


House of Harlow 1960 Antler Button Stud Earrings $70


Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Disc Stud Earrings $48


Juicy Couture Princess Studs $48


Tory Burch Small Domed Studs $58


Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Studs $32

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought she was early this year. I think I will add one of these to my list as well :) see you in 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the Small T Logo Studs by Tory Burch!

    ReplyDelete