Friday, October 7, 2011

Wallpaper: Love it or Hate it?

I definitely love it! Wallpaper has made a huge comeback over the past several years. There are so many different patterns and colorways, which makes it easy to find exactly what you need for your space. Wallpaper is being used not only on walls, but on ceilings, stair risers and on the backs of bookcases. If you are looking for an easy way to spice up a room, maybe try adding interest with wallpaper. I think it can really change the entire look of a space. Eventually, I want to wallpaper my guest bathroom, but for now it's not on the top of my 10 page to do list!


This wallpaper is amazing, but I am wondering if one would get sick of something so busy?!




This one looks like malachite to me, which I LOVE!!! In my opinion, it would be best used in a commercial space - like a bar.








This is one of my favorites! Since the pattern is so busy, I think it looks great used in this small powder room. I would also like it in the back of a bookcase.




Cool!







I have loved this wallpaper for years! I first discovered it while working working for Dan Carithers in Atlanta and it has been a favorite of mine since then. I have a long hallway that it would look awesome in...or maybe even my guest bath.








all images via pinterest.com

1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE fan...busy or quite! This stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete