Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rev up your Halloween

I have never been big on decorating for the seasons. That's not to say I don't like it, I just simply do not take the time to do it. I usually hang a wreath on the door, but that's about as far as it goes. This Halloween, I have decided that I am going to do a little more. I have been looking around for inspiration and below are a few things that I have found. My favorite idea is the glitter pumpkins! I hope to do a few in gold this weekend.








I love the neon yellow topped pumpkin!


source



Hard Candy Wreath


Learn how to make it here








How cool would it be to have this chandelier for a Halloween party?!













source





If you are planning on having a Halloween party this year, these are a few cute ideas!


Serve drinks from a pumpkin.

source


Green Finger Cookies



click here for recipe



Boo Cake



click here for recipe



Pretzels dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles and candy corns on top.





click here for recipe

1 comment:

  1. I adore Halloween! Maybe even more the xmas...we go all out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete