Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lusting for Luggage

Last week I arrived at the airport earlier than I ever have before to catch a flight. It actually gave me time to people-watch and made me realize how badly I need new luggage. My friends all know how ugly my luggage is- in my defense, my dad gave it to me as a joke since I said I wanted non-black luggage. I had no idea he would find a gold and burgundy set that looked like a bad pair of curtains. Here are the items I am lusting after on my quest to redeem my luggage faux pas:


London Fog- These pieces are actually on One King's Lane for a few days. Get them while they are hot! These prices are ridiculous and I love the uber-preppy look!



21" carry on- $95 (regularly $260)

Wheeled Tote- $69 (regularly $180)




Carry On Club Bag- $85 (regularly $220)






25" Upright- $109 (originally $300)




Leah introduced me to this great line called Lipault. I just love it! The best part is that she found her pieces at her local TJMaxx. So, keep your eyes open to see if it arrives in your local store.
Find it here.


And here.


And here
My friend sent me a link for this awesome jewelry holder, which is perfect for traveling! I love it and will be purchasing it in ivory. It really has everything you need to keep everything from getting tangled.




It's only $50 and you can buy it here.


While this is not exactly luggage, these Baggu bags are extremely useful. Plus, they come in super cute colors and are very affordable. I really love the leather version! All of these variations seem to be smart solutions for being on-the-go! Check out all of Baggu's offerings here.






No comments:

Post a Comment