Monday, October 10, 2011

Leggings







Since it is getting to be that time of year again when we pull out our leggings, I have some tips to pass along. DO NOT, I repeat do not wear cotton, pedal pusher length leggings! They are not in style and frankly, are not flattering to your legs. Cotton leggings at that length should be worn to the gym with sneakers or around the house. The best leggings I recommend have majority of lycra or spandex.

These days I am rocking my maternity leggings from Pea in the Pod, hehe! I could not find them online but boy are they comfy! Since they have the belly band in them, they do not roll down. Which is a plus for me- I will probably wear them even after the baby-eeek!

Some of my tips for leggings: layer, mix knits, dress them up or down, and one of the most important to me when wearing leggings is mix brown, black, and gray. If you have on a black top and black leggings, then throw on brown riding boots. This will break up you black ensemble and looks very stylish, trust me!!! Enjoy!











1. Shopbop 2. Shopbop 3. Shopbop 4. Shopbop

























1 comment:

  1. So true, thanks for laying out the truth about cropped leggings...so people need a wake up!

    ReplyDelete