Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am craving a Goyard

I want, I mean I really, really want a Goyard handbag.  This Paris-based company offers great pieces of luggage, handbags, and small accessories.  And of course they are a little pricey.  I'm crossing my fingers that I get one for Christmas or a push present.  Wouldn't this make the best baby bag?  I think so, and so does Kourtney Kardashian.  Check out some of the styles and colors these bags come in and a couple of people who you might recognize that have been spotted carrying one!  Those into monogramming can put your initials or some stripes on them for a more personalized look.

The canvas has a three dimensional chevron pattern that appears to be hand-painted on.  The canvas itself is woven out of cotton, hemp, and linen that is then coated with a gum arabic resin making the material resilient, lightweight and waterproof!  The pattern is then impressed using a cadrette one color at a time.  The highly specialized technique makes each piece unique.  






No comments:

Post a Comment