Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

In case you need some last minute Halloween ideas, here are a few of my favorites....

I used this one last year and again last Thursday night for a fundraising event at our local art museum.  Instead of making the cut-out bats, I purchase a bag of decorative halloween pieces that I found for about $4.00.  It consisted of plastic skeletons, bats, and spiders that I hung off the branches.

 If you like wreaths, here is a cute idea:







 And in the spirit of Halloween, I came up with the card below to let my friends know I moved recently. I wanted to get my change of address out before the holidays begin (so all the fun Christmas cards come to the correct address).  It took a lot of treats to get the boys to pose, but it worked!

images: 1 & 5.  Good Housekeeping, 2-4 & 6-7. Martha Stewart Living, 8. Collect 5

For more great halloween ideas, check out Charlotte's post.

3 comments:

  1. Kate, loved all the pictures, but you know the last one is my FAVORITE!!! How did you get them to sit still...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well planned- you will have to ask Joe the secret! You know these two wild ones are not as they appear in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is adorable!!!! You take the best photos!!!

    ReplyDelete