Monday, October 24, 2011

FAKE BAKE

With summer behind us, so are our sunbathing days. If you don't have time for a spray tan or the $ every week, here is a solution. It's my solution and I have been a frequent user of this company's Fake Bake bronzing products for a couple years now. THEY ARE SPECTACULAR. It is guaranteed not to do all the things we hate in a self-tanner.....streak, turn skin orange, have a bad odor, or stain your clothes. Below are the products I use and what I use them for. You can find products at salons across the country or buy them directly here. They are a little pricier than your drugstore tanners. But, totally worth it!!!

1. Mousse - goes on my legs.
2. spray - can be used all over

3. face - self-explanatory (it is anti-aging too) 4. Flawless - this is on my list to buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment