Thursday, October 6, 2011

Effortlessly Evan

At only 24, Evan Rachel Wood has already made waves in Hollywood and it is not only because of her acting skills. I will admit, I have continuously stereotyped her because of her Marilyn Manson phase, but in the past few years she has become her own fashion statement and I am kind of jealous of what she can pull off. I love her edginess and ability to just be herself. In her new film, she gets to make out with Ryan Gosling- definitely street cred in my book.









Check out the movie trailer for Ides of March here. Can you think of a better collaboration of actors? George, Ryan, Evan, Paul and Marisa....amazing! I cannot wait to see this film premiering October 7. Also check out the article on Evan in this month's Marie Claire or online here.





2 comments:

  1. wow she looks so different with short hair! i like it

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! She can definitely pull it off! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete