Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Brasa Fire

One thing I love about fall weather is having a fire. I love my fireplace and have already used it a few times this season. We have a gas log fireplace which is super easy for me to operate. I do enjoy a real wood fire, but you cannot beat the simplicity of the gas logs. If you do not have a fireplace in your home or would like to have a fire in a room that does not have one, I have found the perfect solution: Brasa Fire. These fire features are both compact and portable with a sleek modern look. Brasa Fire fireplaces and lamps can be used indoors and outdoors. Place it on a coffee table, side table, or even a countertop. They can also be placed inside of your traditional fireplace. In most cases this ventless fire will raise the temperature in a room 7 to 12 degrees. I would love to have one of these on my screen porch!


These first three photos are from Shaun Smith Home. They are now carrying the Avani by Brasa Fire as shown above and below. I have blogged before about this New Orleans designer and store owner here.















image sources 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

No comments:

Post a Comment