Monday, September 26, 2011

WHO NEEDS TIGHTS FOR FALL????

It's Monday, readers, and the beginning of a new week- the last week of September to be exact. As October approaches, I am hoping it brings colder weather sooner than later, so I can breakout my long sleeves, boots and tights. And, speaking of tights, boy do I have a deal for you!!!!!!

The company I work for, Capezio, has just launched a new quality leg wear line including tights, legwarmers and knee-high socks in a variety of patterns and textures. And, we are offering a FRIENDS & FAMILY discount (25% off). Pretty GREAT deal, right? I think so! Your discount code is CAPEZIO1 (enter at checkout); check it out here and be sure to order before September 30, as the deal ends Friday. Look below for a couple of styles and some of my favorites to get you started. Happy shopping, and I promise you will be pleased with your purchase!



all images via [ capezionewyork.com ]

1 comment: