Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Wino

After a weekend of good cheese & wine, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite well priced wines. As you can tell from the list, I favor reds, but there is a GREAT white I recommend as well!!!! Below are my go-to choices when I go to the grocery! What are yours? Please feel free to comment and share your favorites!!! I am always open to new, tasty selections.








$9.99-12.99









$17.99-19.99







$11.99-14.99










$14.99-17.99





*please note prices may vary depending on location of purchase


And because we must have something beautiful to pour our selections into, I will leave y'all with this beauty. We can thank Anthropologie for this great design.


P.S..... It also comes in 2 additional colors.





Wine Images via [ fuegomundo.com; klwines.com; wisconsincheesetalk.com; priceprob.co.uk ]

-posted by Leah Shea for Collect 5

2 comments:

  1. Savannahians, if you love Whitehaven as much as I do, buy the Sauvignon Blanc at Habersham Beverage! They have it for $12.99 a bottle!

    ReplyDelete