Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Beauty Products under $10

Carrying on with our series of beauty products, I would like to introduce you to a great self tanner. Now that we are heading into the fall, most of us will need a little help with our tan. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze has been my go to for years.

It will give you a subtle glow, kind of like this.....



But, be careful not to put too much on because you could turn out like this........

Scary Orange Snooki!!!





A few more great affordable products that I use are Johnson's no more tangles and got2b spa foot soothing soles.


The no more tangles detangler can be used on wet or dry hair. It is so inexpensive and really gets the job done.




I use foot soothing soles cream every night before bed. It smells like peppermint and definitely makes my feet soft!




All items can be found at CVS, Walgreens or Target.

image 1/2/3/4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment