Friday, September 16, 2011

Green and Yellow

Two of my favorite colors, especially when used in decor. I want to share with you on this Friday morning a few awesome images that I have come across lately. Every time I see a photo of a room with a pop of bright yellow or chartreuse green, I stop and stare. I just don't get tired of it.




Don't you want your bedroom to look like this? I do.
And that cowhide, OMG!









Kelly Wearstler's take on bright yellow. Pink is a great shade to mix with it.














On to Chartreuse Green.....




The tall ceilings with the drapes all of the way up make a bright statement.















A little chartreuse in my living room. I have mixed it with grays, golds and creams.


I love my mongolian lamb throw pillows.






Have a great weekend!!



images via: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

1 comment:

  1. Loving the photos, oh how much i just love decor!


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete