The most important aspect of game day is obviously the final score, but let's have some fun with our game day garbs! Everyone wants to dress in their team's colors, but it can be a challenge to find fun, trendy frocks to wear to the game. I have have searched high and low to find you stylish (and very affordable) dresses and tops to wear to watch your favorite team this fall. I have picked out a few of my own from this list to wear while cheering on the Tide!
1. Georgia: How cute is this dress?! For game day, pair it with flat tall boots to complete the outfit- lucky for UGA fans, this dress also comes in black.
2. Florida: Accessorize this frock with a long pendant necklace- preferably with an orange stone.
3. Tennessee: I just love this dress and pairing it with flat tall boots would dress it down for more casual comfort on game day.
4. Vandy: The gold zipper details are just dreamy- this dress is perfect for cheering on the Commodores in style!
5. South Carolina: The subtle red stripes outside of the thick, black stripes are perfection! Pair this with skinny jeans and cute flats so you will be comfortable AND fashionable on game day.
6. Kentucky: Royal blue is everywhere this fall, so Kentucky fans will find it pretty easy to find trendy game day wears. This blouse is flattering on everyone, and would look great with skinny jeans and gold accessories.
8. LSU: I would accessorize this simple dress with a great leather jacket and booties- available from Urban Outfitters-choose from yellow or purple!
9. Miss State: Giving a nod to the popular menswear trend, this tie-front blouse is perfect for State fans.
10. Auburn: During this transitional weather, this maxi will be great for game day paired with a gray cardigan and flats.
11. Ole Miss: This dress was made for the Grove! (comes in navy or red!)
12. Arkansas: For a more comfortable (yet feminine) ensemble, wear this ruffled top with shorts (as shown above) or cigarette pants with flats.