Monday, September 19, 2011

The Emmy's

Did you catch the Emmy's last night? Of course, one of the main highlights was the red carpet. Who was best dressed? Who was wearing who? My favorites from the night are starred below. Gwynie was by far my favorite- boy can she rock a midriff! Worst dressed were Julianne Hough and Gleek, Jenna Ushkowitz. What were they thinking???

I enjoyed all of the ladies in red. Apparently, it's a popular color this year for the red carpet, as are shades of blue. Emily Blunt looked stunning in her navy ensemble! Biggest surprise was Julia Stiles- she looked great! By the way, where in the world has she been?

I was disappointed that Glee did not perform. I thought for sure they would since Jane Lynch hosted the show, but no such luck. All in all, a pretty good run at the carpet and the awards show definintely made me excited about all of the new seasons of my favorite tv shows!





































Images: Frazer Harrions and Kevin Winter for Getty Images, Steve Granitz and Jordan Strauss for WireImage, InStyle, Gregg DeGuire for PicutreGroup, EPA/ Paul Buck for Landov, and Jon Kopaloff for FilmMagic

1 comment:

  1. Oooo they all look so fab, how to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete