Friday, September 30, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Ryan Korban

I have had this image saved on my iPad for some time now. I love everything about this room, from the combination of neutrals to the tufted leather sofa and of course the animal skins. This is the work of New York interior designer, Ryan Korban. To me, he has a very definitive style. You can see a space and know he designed it before you are told. So, since I have had this photo saved, I have been looking for a pair of chairs that I could cover in a hide just like these below.




This is one of the pair that I have. I think they are a pretty close match! Now I just have to find the perfect hide and have them recovered. I am really excited to see how they turn out. I will post a picture of the finished product hopefully soon!




More work by Ryan Korban. Do you think he is as talented as I do?























Images via ryankorban.com, elementsofstyleblog.com, remodelista.com

1 comment: