Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Circa Lighting



Most of you are probably familiar with Circa Lighting, the very successful lighting company started by the sister of Visual Comfort owner, Andy Singer. You may have not known, however, that Circa was founded here in Savannah! Their Savannah store is pretty amazing and makes me want to redo all the fixtures in my home (Don't tell William!).

If you're shopping for lighting and think Circa is out of your budget, think again. Circa has opened an outlet in the annex building across the street from their Whitaker Street store. And boy, is it awesome! Prices can be 30-60% off retail. Yet another reason to visit (or move to) Savannah!

Kate and I paid a visit to the outlet while she was here for Labor Day weekend. Here's a look at what we found.





























Image 1: circalighting.com. All other images were taken by myself or Kate. I know y'all are impressed with my photography skills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment