Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Bold and the Beautiful

Ever since Kate's nursery color post, I have been thinking about all things navy. Navy walls can really tie a room together when paired with the right accent color(s), making a really great statement. Also, because blue is a cool color, painting a room navy makes it suprisingly calming and serene; I love it for a bedroom for that reason. My favorite color pairings are navy and bright pink and navy and orange (I absolutely hate to admit that to our Auburn readers).


I am loving the high gloss look the best- so dramatic! What do you think of these bold but beautiful walls?












All images via Pinterest




Need a suggestion for a paint color? The best navy blue paint (IMO) is Farrow and Ball Hague Blue. It comes with glowing recommendations from MFAMB too!
Image via http://www.myfavoriteandmybest.com/.






2 comments: