Monday, September 12, 2011

Beauty finds under $10

I recently discovered Neutrogena Naturals. If you are looking for an affordable, mild face wash then I highly recommend this product! The facial cleanser is $5.99, the face and body bar is $3.99, facial scrub is $5.99, lip balm is $2.99, and makeup remover is $5.99. I have been extremely pleased since I switched- I've tried it all and find this line is as great as any expensive product out there.




Another beauty staple of mine that I have used for over 10 years is Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. I started using it one summer because I was peeling so bad from too much sun. Then, I continued to use it year round because I love the summery smell and how thick the lotion is- perfect for winter's dry skin too! I recently found out I am pregnant, so of course I am now using their cream for stretch marks! It does not smell as nice as the original formula but I've heard it's the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment