Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Art Within Reach

As I have mentioned before, my mom, Ashley Terrell is a very talented artist. Since I love it so much, I thought I would share with you some of her recent works. I have grown up with my mom always drawing and painting and I attribute a lot of my love for art and interiors to her. Most of her art is abstract mixed media. She has great eye for mixing color and composition. I hope you enjoy it as much as me! I wish I had inherited this talent, but feel lucky enough to have her art all over my walls.

If you like what you see and are in the Birmingham, AL area next Thursday, September 29th, she is having a show!

Please drop by 2201 Shades Crest Rd., the home of Betts and Lauten Johnson, anytime between 10am - 7pm. She would love to see you!!

Pricing information is available on her blog, ashleyterrellart.blogspot.com


FROZEN COLOR



LEMON LIME II




DRIPPING WITH PERSONALITY



REFLECTION



FIGURE I


FIGURE II



CATHEDRAL



THE MAN OF MY DREAMS



A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS




TOUCH OF GOLD



HAIKU I



ORANGE SKY



STORM AT HIGH TIDE



Her art can also be found at:


Atchison Imports - Mobile, AL


Merrill Miller Interiors - Orange Beach, AL


Karen Rainey Interiors - Greenville, AL


Penage Inc. - Tuscaloosa, AL


Shaun Smith Home - New Orleans, LA



2 comments:

  1. Oh great find! I love the spooky feeling to them! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte (Collect 5)September 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    Thanks Amanda! They are kinda spooky, good word. I love the drippy ones!

    ReplyDelete