Thursday, August 4, 2011

What's Your 5 Favorites this Summer?

With summer coming to an end, I can't help but think what items actually got me through these EXTREMELY hot summer days and nights, trips on the lake, and ventures to the beach. We all have our "go-to's" if you will and below are 5 items I could not have lived this summer without. I am sure if you stopped and thought you would have some too......


1. Vitamin Water Zero - LEMON FLAVA - It is so awesome I can't even describe.
2. My Lululemon gym bag - I carry it everywhere...to the grocery, post-office....it's my catch-all.
3. It's A Ten - and it is! What a great, fantastic leave-in conditioner.
4. Birds of Paradise - Circle E Candles - It's been a favorite of mine for years.
5. Gap denim shorts - I think I wear them everyday. I own 2 pairs.

images via [1.target.com 2. polyvore.com 3. itsaten.com 4. circleecandles.com 5. my own]

No comments:

Post a Comment