Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trip to New Orleans

I made a trip to New Orleans this past weekend with my mom and sister. This was actually my second trip there in the past couple of months. Like usual, we ate, drank and shopped. Magazine Street was our first stop when we got into town. I have to share a few of my favorite places to visit. The shop of the very talented interior designer Shaun Smith is a must see. His store is fabulous! It is always changing and his pieces are so cool! On a side note, my mom is an artist and has several paintings hanging in the store. (I will post some of her art soon.) Julie Neill Interiors is another favorite and is right across the street.



























Another must see on Magazine Street is Julie Neill Interiors.











Love this art!
















**Don't forget to Join This Site to become a follower and be automatically entered to win our first giveaway!! Click on this link.



All images of Shaun Smith Home and Julie Neill Interiors, New Orleans, LA are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment