Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teen Choice Awards

Ok So I was not real impressed with the red carpet at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards but here it is anyway.  The first four were my vote for best dressed.  Kourtney Kardashian in first, followed by Blake Lively second- which is a first for me!  Love how Rachel Bilson paired her sweet look with spikey booties- love the contrast!  And I have never heard of Crystal Reed (top row 4th) but I love her dress- I could see Julianne Moore in a long version of it with turquoise earrings!  Tyra- WHY? WHY? WHY? And of course all the Kardashians were in tow- and wow Kendall- I had to do a double take for a sec she looked like Victoria Beckham + 3 feet!




images: socialitlife.com, justjared.com, Jason Merritt/ Getty Images, Kevin Winter/ Getty Images, Kevin Maxzur/ Wireimage.com




No comments:

Post a Comment