Monday, August 29, 2011

The September Issues have landed

I am a magazine junky!  I cannot help myself I love love magazines, and by far the September Issues are always my favorite.  The September Issue equals the biggest spread of Fall fashions for the season.  You can expect to see all the upcoming trends and advice on what you need to buy.  

On the Vogue September Issue who else but Kate Moss, wearing Alexander McQueen, to grace us on the cover with an inside look at her wedding.  The cast of Glee are featured among these 758 pages of fall trends, in a piece about the upcoming Fashion's Night Out.  I look forward to this issue every year and as always Vogue never lets me down!  

Here are some more of my favorite magazines I receive every month!  All bring a little something different to the table and all worth reading!  Here's to fall shopping and Happy September Issue month! Enjoy!







all images: Vogue.com

1 comment:

  1. Kristen Stewart totally looks like Lindsey Lohan in that pic.

    ReplyDelete