Friday, August 26, 2011

The Restoration on King


Last weekend, I travelled to nearby Charleston, SC for a friend's bachelorette party. Can I just say - Charleston never disappoints! I had my own bachelorette weekend there back in 2007 (gulp!) and had the time of my life.

This trip we stayed at The Restoration on King, a condo building turned boutique hotel in downtown Charleston that's located on...you guessed it...King Street. It's an old building that has been renovated and dressed up with modern decor and amenities.



The suites are apartment-style, meaning you have multiple bedrooms and bathrooms with a full kitchen and living room in every suite. It was the perfect setup for a girls' weekend. If you're planning a group trip to Charleston anytime soon, I definitely recommend checking it out!








*** Don't forget to join this site as a follower to be entered in the clutch giveaway! ***

Image 1: www.realtorcharlestonsc.com. All other images: www.hotels.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment