Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rachel Zoe Collection

For those of you who don't already know, Rachel Zoe launched her new clothing collection on Shopbop this past Monday. Since I love Rachel and her styling, I was anxious to see her newest creation. I watched her launch video and her main objective for this line is to allow the buyer to have statement pieces without the exorbitant price tag. I think she did a fabulous job! My favorite is this faux fur jacket below. Also, the new season of Rachel Zoe airs September 6th on Bravo.




Zoe Fur Lock Leather Jacket



Military Jacket


Debbie Grecian Wrap Dress


Ava Knit Cape


Rachel Flare Jeans



Long Faux Fur Vest


Peggy Sequin Shift Dress


Colleen Tie Collar Blouse



Ali Wrap Collar Cape


All Images are Rachel Zoe Collection for shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment