Thursday, August 25, 2011

On My Reading List...

If you are a book lover like me, you have a never-ending stack of books on your reading list. I still have not jumped on the Kindle bandwagon, as I really cannot resist the thought (and smell) of holding a new book. Here are a few books in my stack...






I have got to read this before the movie comes out!




Kate blogged about how great this book is here! Another one I would like to read before I see the movie!





Anne Read and I share a love for anything Greg Iles- he writes fantastic thriller/murder mystery novels based in the Mississippi Delta- dare I say he is better than James Patterson?!

All images taken from and books can be purchases on www.barnesandnoble.com.



Happy Reading!


PS- Don't forget about our giveaway! Only 3 days left to enter to win by joining this site!




2 comments:

  1. Lindsay--I've read both of the young Carrie Bradshaw books, maybe I should be ashamed to say that! But they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Devils Punch Bowl is by far the best Greg Isles book I have read, and I have read them all!! I am so addicted to them!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete