Here are a few things that I could not have lived without this summer!
1. My Tucker Mini Dress! I actually got mine on Gilt Groupe but Piperlime has a few cute ones here. You can wear this just about anywhere- definitely a wardrobe staple!
2. Aveda Sun Care Hair and Body Cleanser- I use this to get the chlorine and salt out of my hair during the summer.
3. My Michael Kors horn watch- I love this watch and get so many compliments on it. Great for summer and will transition well into fall (although I am lusting after either a rose gold
or tortoise one)!
4. I bought these wedges on Piperlime and have worn them at least once a week all summer! They go with everything, are super affordable and a nice departure from the
strappy sandal wedge!
5. Obagi Nu-Derm Physical UV Block SPF 32- Since I care more about my skin than my tan nowadays, I really like physical sun blocks. I can still get some color but am definitely more well protected. I have worn this on my face all summer and highly recommend it- Physical blocks are not like they used to be (i.e. Zinc- why oh why did my parents let me use that??!).