I am joining Leah in sharing my top 5 favorites of the summer!
1. Tart Deco ~ Essie Nail Polish: This color has been on my fingers or toes or both all summer long! It's the perfect summer coral, and I love how it compliments a tan.
2. Bandeau Swim Tops: One of the few advantages of not having a lot up top is being able to wear bikini tops with no straps. No tan lines - yes please! (The solid top is from Victoria's Secret. The print is by Tibi.)
3. Beach Bag: This bag was a Mexico find, and I love it so much. It's big enough to hold two towels and plenty of magazines. Perfect!
4. Skinny Girl Margaritas: For all of you non-beer drinkers like myself, this bottled margarita is the perfect solution for both the beach and the boat.
5. Savannah Bee Lip Balm: Everyone loves the honey from Savannah Bee, but you must try the lip balm. This staple has been in my purse all summer long. I prefer Mint Julep!