1. Cream: Kiehl's Highly Efficient skin-tone corrector Ok ladies, if you are like me you might get some dark spots on your face from the sun/ heat! I have some prescription creams from the dermatologist but tried this and really liked it. You don't need much and it goes a long way.
2. Shoes: Mossimo at Target I found these shoes at Target and have worn them all summer! They are comfy and go with every color. Inexpensive and cute!
3. Hat: My favorite hat, purchased last spring in Capri, Italy at a tourist gift shop but it's fun to say....."I got it in Capri!" Shields my face from sun exposure.
4. Cover-up: OK I got this wrap thing at the GAP forever ago but every summer I use it and gets loads of compliments. You can wrap it around your waist, tie it like a strapless coverup, wear it like a scarf, or my favorite- wear it crossed and tie around your neck. Goes from day to night easily---photo of me wearing it last summer in Virginia Beach- straight off the beach to dinner!
5. Lip Gloss: Smashbox lip glosses multiple colors for any time of day!
6. Over night Bag: My Best Buy of the summer. I found this bag at a market in Cancun, Mexico this summer. I use it every weekend getaway now.