Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love It! Lulu Frost for J.Crew

J.Crew's latest collaboration is with jewelry designer, Lulu Frost. Lulu's family has been in the estate jewelry business for generations; let's just say beautiful creations are in her blood! Her line for J.Crew is absolutely stunning! I really cannot get over how beautiful these art-deco bangles are- I want an armful! Lulu has her own line as well, which makes these pieces from J.Crew a steal.



A few of my favorite bangles (starting at $45):



I WILL have this pendant necklace- perfect for fall, paired with anything color-blocked!



This beauty really reflects her family expertise in estate jewelry...and it's on sale!


And while I'm at it, here are two of my other favorite J.Crew bracelets for fall:

All images via http://www.jcrew.com/.


















1 comment:

  1. Why and how do I not already have one of these! Especially keeping in mind, I still have a jcrew card that someone else pays the bill for!

    ReplyDelete