Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dress for Less

I'm in New Orleans this week, and in between work, I managed to find myself entering through the doors of the local mall. Of course, if I pass a Forever 21 it's against the law for me to walk by and not step in. I mean I might be missing a really cute piece for a really GREAT price. And this time didn't fail me. Look at my recent finds for super cheap... A whole outfit for less than $70.00 shoes included. You can't beat that, if you ask me!












1. Orange peasant shirt - $22.80
2. Teal corduroy skinny pants - $19.80
3. Scarf - $8.80
4. Flat leopard print shoes - $15.80

Now, who's up for a trip to Forever 21????

**Don't forget to Join This Site to become a follower and be automatically entered to win our first giveaway!!

-posted by Leah Shea for Collect 5



No comments:

Post a Comment