Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boots and Booties have arrived!

It is no secret that I do most of my shoe shopping at Piperlime. I know it sounds crazy to shop for shoes online, since you really need to try them on- but Piperlime has an awesome selection, great prices and free shipping and returns. It really is a non-issue if I order some and don't like them. All you do is send them back for FREE (the processing is pretty fast too)!

It is also no secret that I am ready for FALL! I have blogged about fall-related things here, here and here.

I just love boots and look forward to wearing them all season long! Here are a few on my radar for fall (the prices are great too!):

Lucky Brand Andria Boot- $199- great, western-style riding boot! Good alternative to the oh-so-pricey Frye boots!


Enzo Angiolini Zemi Boot-$129- wow, what a price! I have a thing for brown flat boots, but may order these in black. I just love the long zipper on these!




Arturo Chiang Ezure boot-$169- another western-style riding boot with a great price!




GoMax Primadonna-$75- I love the stitching and chunky heel- and that price!!




Hive and Honey Toluca bootie-$119- I love the desert green sage with gold detail! Definitely a great bootie for the fall!


DV by Dolce Vita Paloma bootie-$109- I love the contrasting textures and the wedge!



DV by Dolce Vita Pura-$89- love this take on the shoes my little brothers wore to church and school when they were young! This style was all over the fall J Crew catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment