Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

I thought I would share a few things I'm crushing on at the moment.





I think that this would look great above a breakfast room table or maybe even in a bathroom. Isn't it neat?! So industrial looking.






I just love the shape of this little table. The best part, it can really be used in any room to add a little funk.






These lamps...cool right? I want a pair for my home office. I can't decide whether I want two blue or two red.






Revlon "Minted"

On my nails right now. I love it! Such a fun summer shade.


House of Harlow 1960 Star Earrings

I really like most everything Nicole Richie/House of Harlow 1960 designs. It's all very unique.





This simple little necklace can be worn with everything. I LOVE everything gold!




Lightning Bolt Necklace

Very Carrie. She wore a cool lightning bolt necklace on a few Sex and the City episodes.







This line of watches is great!




And since it's so HOT outside, here is a great recipe for a grapefruit margarita. Happy Friday!!




Spicy Grapefruit Margarita Recipe can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment