Friday, July 22, 2011

Recent Purchase

I was checking my email yesterday morning and opened my daily email from One Kings Lane. I started looking through the sales for the day and ran into this table below. I freaked out! I have been looking for a tall skinny side table to sit beside my sofa. Really, I have been looking all over the internet for a burl wood side table. So needless to say, when I saw this, I pulled out my wallet and made the purchase. I am so excited!! It will ship the second week in August. I will post a pic when I get it.




"Dannon Side Table"



If you are not already a member, click here to sign up and start receiving daily sale emails.






This cool mirror is also part of the sale.



"Cedric Burl Veneer Mirror"











More awesome burl wood furniture...


This "Burl Wood & Lucite Desk" is so pretty! It can be used as console table, a desk or a vanity. I love the burl wood mixed with lucite. This can be purchased at Lee Kleinhelter's store, Pieces in Atlanta. If you are in the area, this shop is a must see!


"Bond Console" also from Pieces.


"Burl Olivewood Table"


Image 1/2/3 via Ones King Lane, Image 4/5 via piecesinc.com, Image 6 via 1stdibs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment