Monday, July 18, 2011

Dream Closets

When I think of my dream home...my first goal is a BIG CLOSET!  I dream of the day I can finally fit all of my clothes into one room and see everything I own all in one closet, rather than scattered around the house among the guest rooms.  My must haves for my closet are:
1. a middle island with counter and drawers for jewelry
2. built in shelving for purses & shoes (bottom taller for boots)
3. good lighting
4. large (skinny) mirror
5. hanging space for every style (blazers, dresses, skirts, etc)
6. MOST IMPORTANT- matching hangers so it looks organized 
Here are some images of closets I love and draw inspiration for my own- one day!  Enjoy!  And if you have a dream closet please share.


Tory Burch's closet image: Vogue



Kelly Wearstler closet

Sex and the City closet image: Elle Decor


The AMAZING Sex and the City closet from the movie  image:hookedonhomes.net








Niki Hilton's closet


Mariah Carey's closet



Domino magazine

Paula Abdul's closet

No comments:

Post a Comment