Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Save, Spend, or Splurge

The internet makes it so easy for us to price shop the items we covet and ask ourselves how much do I want to spend to get the look I want?  Sometimes I do want to invest a little more and sometimes I don't.  For instance recently I was on the prowl for a good pair of skinny distressed jeans that I could wear this summer while traveling on an airplane or out to dinner with heels and a top.  I wanted to be able to roll up the legs for a cuffed look with flats or wear down with heels.  And here is what I found...I went for the "Save deal"  and I love them!  They have a little of stretch in them and helped on the wallet!





1. Charlotte Russe $19.99 
2. Victoria's Secret $47.00 

here's one more for you!  If you're looking for a tribal inspired maxi dress with sleeves....
1. Go Jane $42.00
2. DVF Shopbop $595.00
 ( although I must say it doesn't get better than a Diane original )
I could see both through the fall with some boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment