Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mad about Chevron

Lately, I find that I am drawn to everything Chevron. It's really just a zig zag, but there's something so interesting about it. What do you think? Do you love it as much as me?




This bright yellow number is the Bridget Romper from Fossil. It's only $68!







This is the zigzag rug from West Elm. I would love to have this as a runner in my hallway, but I think I am going to make my own. I really want mine to be gray and cream! I will post my DIY when I finish.





I love, love, love these floors. I am a sucker for patterned hardwoods!
Not to mention the awesome neon door!



Image via Pinterest






Image via Pinterest




This little throw pillow can be found at milkandcookiescanada etsy shop.







This lovely closet belongs to Tory Burch. Isn't it awesome?! The orange and white chevron adds a pop of color to this crisp white space. I wish it was mine!



Image via Habitually Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment