Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ironic iPhone post







The reason this post is IRONIC is because I am the only person on the planet that doesn't have an iPhone. Cue the gasp. Here is my excuse: my work was paying for my phone, so I had the oh-so-corporate- Blackberry. Now that they forced me to get a new number, I now have two phones and will soon upgrade to the rest of the human population and get an iPhone (I mean if I am paying for it, I might as well be cool, right?). That being said, here are the iPhone cases I am coveting and will be purchasing when I get with it...


This cork case is super cool and probably the one I am going for (sorry to be a copy cat, Caroline, but I can't help it...I am obsessed). You can get it here.






Love anything Jonathan Adler and his iPhone cases do not disappoint:


These can be purchased here and here.




Of course, I can always depend on Kate Spade to make anything charming- even a piece of plastic:








Get them here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment